Writing Assignment Description
This Teenage Life is a growing and expanding podcast project created by teens.
It began as a podcast of ideas, stories, and unique perspectives. Now the teens are writing their own curriculum in the form of Conversation Guides and Activities that can be used in a variety of settings, i.e. family, remote, and in-person.
Each guide includes:
- Journaling Prompts
- Conversation Norms
Shown above is the conversation guide for Communicating in Quarantine. Click here to listen to this episode and view additional episodes and guides.
How This Writing Can Be Useful
- An inspirational example of a curriculum for students, written by students
- Shows how a project can be expanded in both in quantity and direction
- An excellent example of a framework for learning
- Addresses topics that are current and important to students
- Connected with a podcast which exemplifies how this medium can be a valuable tool for students